It's all in your hands.
From any position on the handlebars the ergonomics of Campagnolo's Ergopower controls enables you to engage the rear derailleur and front derailleur with extreme speed and precision. The Record shifters offer the maximum in performance while safety and comfort are not to be neglected: every detail is designed to provide sublime comfort even after long hours on the bike.
- Composite body, carbon-inlay shift lever, carbon fiber brake lever and ball bearing shift mechanism
- Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions
- Two clicks downshift into the small chain ring, while a third shift is used for trim
- Ergopower Ultra-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously three sprockets up or five down
- Hypoallergenic silicone with multiple densities is used as hood material offering greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area
- No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls
- Campagnolo 2015+ 11-speed specific, not compatible with previous versions of Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed, Shimano or SRAM derailleurs
- Speed: 2 x 11-speed
- Front/Rear: set
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Ultra-Shift cables and housing included
- Weight: 348g
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|