Breezer's Beltway 11+ keeps things clean and simple with a lightweight aluminum frame and Gates Carbon Belt Drive/Shimano Alfine 11-speed drivetrain. The bike is fast and nimble, perfect for threading in and out of traffic or cruising through the park with friends. The belt drive provides a smooth, silent ride that is virtually maintenance-free, while the Shimano disc brakes offer easy, controlled stopping in all weather conditions. Tough commuter tires feature reflective strips for visibility, while ergonomic grips and a supportive saddle keep you comfortable as you navigate your daily commute. There's even a Shutter Precision front hub and a B&M light system so you'll never have to worry about charging lights or changing batteries. Add in a rack, fenders, and a bell, and you've got a machine that's ready for year-round commuting.
Features & Info
- The belt drive system uses proven technology and has many advantages over the chain drive.
- Smooth and quiet, belt drives require little to no maintenance. Just spray it down with a hose and go!
- Belt drives don't need lube so your drivetrain stays clean. You won't have to worry about getting grease on your hands or clothing.
- The debris ports in the cog let mud, water and snow pass through without clogging the drivetrain for smooth running in all conditions.
- A belt is incredibly durable so you enjoy miles of maintenance-free pedaling.
- Breezer D'Fusion aluminum
- Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Vera DPD28 Disc-Only
- Front: Shutter Precision PL-8, 6V, 3W 32H; Rear: Shimano Alfine 11
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer EVO, w/ RaceGuard, 700x40, Reflective Strip
- Breezer Forged Aluminum, 2-Piece Design, Continental CDS Drive Belt Sprocket,
- Bottom Bracket
- External Bearing System
- Continental CDS High Performance Belt
- Rear Cogs
- Continental CDS Drive Belt Sprocket, 23T
- Shimano Alfine S700 11-Speed, RapidFire Plus
- Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9 Degree Sweep
- Ergon GP1
- 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12 degree
- Brake Levers
- Shimano T445 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Shimano T446 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- WTB Silverado Comp
- Seat Post
- 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm, Forged alloy head, offset 12mm
- Accessories & Extras
- Standwell Kickstand, Bell, Fenders, Rear Carrier