If you’re like us, your bike needs will likely change by the day, week, month, or year. Ogre can get you to your job during the week, then way out of town on the weekend. The latest version of the Ogre has received some fantasitic updates, including horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefier tire clearance — all in a 29er platform. The Ogre features Surly's Moloko handlebar offering hand positions that you didn’t even know existed and the ability to mount even more accessories. Ride it any day of the week; it’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
- Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle, or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs.
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Two sets of bottle cage mounts
- Disc and rim brake compatible with removable post cantilever pivots
- Upper seatstay threaded barrels with mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets
- Threaded holes for racks, fenders, and trailer mounting nuts
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5” or 27.5 x 3”