Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
The Dimension Metal Leg Band keeps pant legs out of the gears. - Sold as a pair
The Sitero Hook attaches to Sitero saddles, allowing bikes to be safely and securely hung in triathlon transition areas. - Replacement Hook for the Sitero
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
$14.99 - $42.70
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
- Clamps to the vertical tubing of SuperStands allowing for product description, pricing, specials, etc - Provides a high visibility advertising area without further shop clutter
$29.99 $59.99 50% Off
- Leather handle combines function with fashion - Conveniently locates a handle above bottom bracket - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Limited edition of miniature cyclists packed by 3.
Specialized's Alloy Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree aluminum ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Made from clear, sturdy and completely transparent material, the Thule Yepp Mini Windscreen shelters your child from wind and insects. Features - Fits in the front of the Thule Yepp Mini SlimFit Adapter
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be installed on a bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of at least 35 kg/78 lbs and the ability to carry seat and bike bags. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17cm/4.5-6.7" - For use on rear racks with a load capacity of at least 35kg/78lbs
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
A neoprene pogie designed to work with drop handlebars fitted with integrated shift/brake levers with externally routed shift cables and housing. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Opening measures 8.5" across
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Page 1 of 1