$29.99 - $32.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$30.99 - $31.99
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$39.99 - $59.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
$47.99 - $73.99
- SLX / 105 level Center-Lock rotors - Ice-Tech construction uses stainless steel brake surfaces with an aluminum core - The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature - High stopping power and practically no signs of fading - Features an external serration lockring (BB-type tool), compatible with all axle types
Shimano SLX RT70 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Rotor Size (mm): 140 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
$68.99 - $72.99
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$88.99 - $96.99
BL-M4100 - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever BR-MT410 - Long-lasting performance and quick - Easy installation and adjustment - Superior modulation gives you the power you need - Quick piston retraction - Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper - Pre-assembled and bled brake lever and caliper, with SM-BH59-SS hose & mineral oil - Without rotor and adapter - One-way bleeding system
The Shimano GRX BL-RX812 in-line brake lever delivers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. The hydraulic disc sub brake lever offers reliable and accessible braking in more positions and allows for quick access while riding upright on the tops of the handlebar. - Quickly brake when riding upright - More confident and accessible braking from multiple positions - Less fatigue on long tours
Power, control, and all-weather performance—Shimano embraces these trends in a big way with their CX75 Mechanical Disc Brakes. Why go disc? They provide predictable stopping power, whether it's rain, shine, across-town commute, or total cyclocross madness. A post-mount design and independently adjustable brake pads simplify setup and let you tune the brakes to suit your riding style. These calipers are compatible with the short-pull brake levers found on almost every road and 'cross bike.
Shimano's 105 Front Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$139.99 - $149.99
These powerful 4-piston brake sets instill greater downhill confidence and control with a 20% increase in braking power over current 2-piston BR-MT400 brakes. The BR-MT420 calipers feature consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all weather conditions. Additionally, they feature a sleek design inherited from MTB racing components.
$174.99 - $199.99
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting technology generates gobs of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with single-finger effort—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the gnar. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
The Shimano GRX BL-RX810-L brake lever offers greater rider control for mixed terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. Gravel-specific ergonomic shape provides more control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Designed to be used with a 1x gear setup
$459.99 - $469.99
- XTR M9120 brake lever and M9120 4-piston hydraulic disc brake caliper - Increased stopping power & improved modulation for greater dowhnill confidence and control - Additional contact point on handlebar increases stiffness by 8% vs BL-M9020 - Quicker engagement & shorter, adjustable free stroke - ServoWave technology - Toolless adjustable reach - Pre-assembled with SM-BH90-SBM high power hose - Includes N04C metal pads w/ fins - Weight: 385g per side (lever, caliper, hose & RT-MT900 rotor)
Page 1 of 1