- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Parts & Accessories
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
$62.99 - $82.99
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
$17.50 - $26.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
- Christophe Vintage leather strap - Celebrating 130 years of history - 370mm long - Metal buckle
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
$24.99 - $42.99
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - SPD cleat design to be assembled on LOOK style shoes
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Pedal Grip pins/bolts and 4 tension screws TIME SPECIALE 8/12
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
- Pedal Body Cover Cap Left/Right TIME Xpresso Black including screws
- Pedal Cover Cap Left/Right Top replacement TIME XPro
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
Reliable and Durable 2-Bolt Cleat Small details make a big difference—especially when it comes to mountain biking. Worn-out cleats can lead to poor pedal function including premature or stubborn release. But swap on a new set of Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats and you know they're purpose-built to work seamlessly with nearly all Shimano SPD Pedals, delivering long-lasting performance thanks to their heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions. Features: - Shimano SM-SH51 SPD Cleats come stock with all Shimano SPD pedals and are the go-to choice for mountain bikers, indoor cyclists, and anyone looking for a durable and reliable 2-bolt cleat. - Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals - Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing a secure connection to your bike - Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises - Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long-lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions PREDICTABLE ENGAGEMENT With 4 degrees of float, Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats permit just the right amount of movement for critical on-the-fly weight shifts while still delivering the secure cleat-pedal engagement needed to confidently tackle technical terrain. USER FRIENDLY Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats are compatible with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust how hard or easy it is to clip in and out, providing an unmatched level of customization. These cleats also feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, meaning with the simple outward twist of your heel you can quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
- Allows a customer to convert any Rally 100 or 200 product over to RK/RS/XC pedal body styles.
Bring power to every ride, on- or off-road. If you already own a compatible Garmin pedal-based power meter (Rally XC, Rally RK or Vector 3), use this conversion kit to easily swap your power sensor to new pedal bodies for use on another bike. This kit contains all the components you need to make the switch. NOTE: This product contains pedal bodies only, spindles and electronics are not included. In the box: - Left and right pedal bodies (SHIMANO SPD-SL style) - Replacement seals - 55 mm Q-factor washers - Battery doors
Page 1 of 2 Next page