Parts & Accessories
$54.99 - $69.99
Features: Triple layer reinforcement for added strength Keep their desired shape, allowing you to easily get your footing every time. Ideal for commuting, cyclocross, FGFS, mountain biking, hardworking messengers and everyday riding Available in a variety of colours and designs so you can customize your ride Every set of straps comes with a vinyl YNOT decal Fit: Adjustable to accommodate nearly any footwear, from slip-ons to winter boots Bottom strap fit any standard platform pedal with 3/4" x 5/16" slotted openings. Construction: Available in: 1000D CORDURA® exterior (North American Milled), Heavy-duty Reinforced Vinyl, Reclaimed Leather, Repurposed Denim* Constructed with heavy duty nylon, industrial-strength hook and loop and durable nickel-plated hardware Made in Toronto, Canada Weight: 158 g / 0.35 lb *Cut-off straps are made from repurposed denim. Because of this, the colour/wash of the denim on each set may vary. *Pedals not included. *Warning: The use of any foot retention system on a bicycle entails a degree of risk. YNOT does not assume any responsibility for any damage or injury that occurs while using these Pedal Straps.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
$17.50 - $26.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$24.99 - $41.99
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
- Pedal Grip pins/bolts and 4 tension screws TIME SPECIALE 8/12
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
The XPro & Xpresso cleats have been developed for the TIME XPro & Xpresso road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) in order to optimize performance, following 3 points: security, ergonomics, and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPro & Xpresso pedals.
- Pedal Cover Cap Left/Right Top replacement TIME XPro
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup. - Weight (pair): 86 grams - Shoe compatibility: LOOK/SPD-SL - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Page 1 of 1