Our standard butyl innertube with a 0.9mm wall thickness represents excellent value-for-money and strikes a nice balance between weight and durability.
- S/V Schrader Valve (American Valve) with a 40mm valve length for trouble-free double wall rim compatibility
- 12 and 14 tubes use angled/shorter valves for improved pump head clearance/accessibility
- Easily identifiable from the GREEN color-coded box
- Automated hot-feed extrusion with hydraulic press-cured vulcanization for consistent, high-quality, reliable construction
- All tubes are inflated and stored for 24hrs to check for leaks/defects prior to being packaged
- Low-lead nickel-plated valve with standard removable Schrader valve core
- Packaged individually (carton/box)