The women's Espada Boa combines timeless cycling style with the latest materials to redefine performance at this price. It starts with a perforated, breathable microfiber and mesh upper that conforms to your foot, with a Boa L6 closure dial for fast, intuitive adjustment. Then Giro adds a robust Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole with replaceable heel pads to get the most out of your pedal stroke, without sacrificing long-term durability.
- Breathable microfiber and mesh upper
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with premium cover
- Offset low-profile straps and offset D-ring
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 245 grams (size 39)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.