To make a full-featured shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, we created the imperial road shoe, which features our own ultralight monofilament Synchwire mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin.
The Imperial's Synchwire upper features Boa IP1 dials and soft lace guides, which allow you to adjust your fit on the fly while reaping the benefits of the shoes light weight. Thermal-welded Teijin TPU adds structural support exactly where it's needed, and a high-modulus Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. Our adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- One-piece Synchwire upper design with soft lace guides
- Teijin welded SL monofilament mesh
- Twin Boa IP1 dials featuring 1mm +/- micro adjustment and incremental release
- Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet
- 215 grams (size 42.5)
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||
Twin Boa IP1 dials featuring 1mm +/- micro adjustment and incremental release
Soft lace guide
Teijin welded SL monofilament mesh
Supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support
XT2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet
Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
Stainless steel hardware
Replaceable heel pads
|Weight||215 grams (size 42.5)|
* Subject to change without notice.