Cycling shoes can do more than just provide a great connection to the pedals--they also can get you wherever you want to go in comfort, with confidence and style, even when the ride ends. The Republic LX R combines an elegant upper with a new nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for improved durability and better traction for stable footing on roads, sidewalks, and gravel when you're off the bike.
- High-quality reflective upper
- Laced closure with non-slip laces
- Microsuede heel counter
- Co-molded nylon and rubber outsole with 2-bolt cleat mount
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Molded EVA footbed with microsuede top sheet and medium arch support
- Weight: 310 grams (size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.