Boasting a 30mm internal rim width and increased strength, the Aeffect R is built to shred aggressive all-mountain trails and Enduro races. In addition to a great rim, the Aeffect R incorporates a new Race Face Trace hub design with full cartridge bearings for extended life and durability. The hub also boasts a competitive 9.2-degree of engagement using a durable 3 pawl design. These hubs are tough, think a Clydesdale with a motor kind of tough. Aeffect wheels can handle almost anything you can throw at them.
- Brushed finish, water transfer graphics
- One spoke length throughout wheelset
- Rim decal kits available separately in 8 colors (sold separately)
- 9.2-degree hub engagement
- Standard 6 bolt brake rotor mount
- Extra spokes (5) included with rear wheels
- Straight pull Double Butted spokes with Silver Brass nipples
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
|Hub||Race Face Trace|
|Spokes||Straight pull double butted|
* Subject to change without notice.