The RockShox Vivid Air R2C combines the consistent, supple feel of a coil shock, with the adjustability, tuning, and unparalleled weight savings of an air shock - a full 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil. The Twin Tube Solo Air lets you add air to your shock through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market. And, Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision.
- Intended Use: Enduro, Downhill
- Counter Measure for zero force stroke initiation
- Dual Flow Adjust absorbs big hits while staying active through small hits
- Switch for on the fly toggle between full and open compression
- Eyelet Diameter: 12.7mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, High Speed Compression Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping