Full-featured light weight competition shoe for optimized comfort and pedaling performance.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.