Giro's Factor Techlace is a race-bred cycling shoe that couples the benefits of the Techlace system with the easy adjustment of a Boa dial, plus the performance you expect from Giro—all at an impressively low weight of 210 grams (size 42.5). The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening or loosening. The Factor Techlace upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, the SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedaling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedaling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.
- One-piece upper design
- Premium Evofiber SL breathable
- Teijin microfiber
- Techlace + Boa IP 1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- X- Static anti-microbial fiber
- Travel bag included
- Weight: 210 grams (size 42.5)
* Subject to change without notice.