Quickly transfer Thule child bike seat between multiple bikes by using an additional quick release bracket. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free. - The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small - Sold each - Also available as part of the Corral Kit - Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
These two black plates fit nice and snug between the chainstays of the newly redesigned Disc Trucker (2020 and newer), allowing you to bolt on the kickstand of your choice without gravely injuring your frame. Our other silver-colored Kickstand Plates remain the best option for legacy Trucker frames, so please don’t use the old plates with the new bike or the new plates with the old bikes. Normally we don’t like to tell people how to use our stuff, but in this case we have to take… a stand. - Allows use of any kickstand while protecting chainstays from damage - Includes two plates to protect the top and bottom of the chainstays - Compatible with 2020 and newer Disc Trucker frames
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
Surly made these handy plates for use with either the Long Haul or Disc Trucker frames, and only the Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames. They are to be used with a bicycle kickstand to keep your bicycle upright while not moving as if by magic. The plates consist of two halves that, when clamped on your frame in conjunction with a kickstand, protect your chainstays from hamfisting by sandwiching the frame between the plates. Have you ever eaten a hamfist sandwich? They taste terrible, so avoid them like the plague. - Compatible with 2019 and older Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames
The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions. - Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs - Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware - The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
Suitable as a tourniquet or stylish headband in a pinch, the Whip Lash's primary function is to help you attach whatever needs attaching to your bicycle frame. Available in a multi-pack that includes two 550mm lashes and one 695mm lash, the Whip Lash's potential is limited only by your imagination. You could use one to strap your beverage to the down tube when the trail says you ought to keep your hands on the bars. Or you could use another to fix your fishing gear to the top tube when rack space is maxed out. Whatever you get into on or off the bike, they're handy to have around because they're light, compact, and easy to use. Rubberized on one side to keep your stuff from slipping around, the Whip Lash's trimmable design features nylon construction and a simple hook-and-loop style closure.
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around road and gravel bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, full downtube, 4 stays, seat tube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- UV stabilized stretch polyurethane strap - Securely fastens spare tube or gear to your frame - Won't absorb water and mud like a Velcro strap and won't scratch your frame
- Stabilizes bike with double-leg stance - Fits most 26" and 700c bikes - Made of lightweight aluminum - Mounting plate included to fit a variety of bikes
$10.99 - $13.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - 285mm, Cut to length
Durable: - High quality grade materials that don't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your bike from accidents, rock impact and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install and comes with a professional grade squeegee for a seamless installation - See our step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint - Includes one premium quality 3M squeegee Compatibility: - Tailored to E-bike oversize tubing - Fits almost any E-bike or oversized mountain bike - Fork protection kit included - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your bike finish
A neoprene pogie designed to allow riders to change positions from hoods to drops without removing hands from the mitts. Internal or external cable routing options. - Water-proof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars and can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
$116.70 - $119.99
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Adjustable steel kickstand. - Mid-mount
Adjustable steel kickstand - Chainstay-mount
- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
- Clamps to the vertical tubing of SuperStands allowing for product description, pricing, specials, etc - Provides a high visibility advertising area without further shop clutter
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
Wheels Manufacturing, Zip Ties, Jar of 600, Black
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Page 1 of 2 Next page