$30.00 - $42.99
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
$40.50 - $54.99
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes - 30.0mm ID/40.5mm OD for post-April 1995 1-1/8" Headsets - 30.0mm ID/44.0mm OD for pre- April 1995 1-1/8" Headsets
Our NoThreadSet is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality headset function delivering precision performance to numerous world champions, grand tour winners, and aspiring riders around the world. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - King Lifetime Warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Patented GripLock retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517) (1-1/8" only) - Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors in both bold and sotto voce marking options - Responsibly lightweight
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC44/40/H12/K • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 65g
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 40 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
$84.99 - $120.99
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6|EC44/40 • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4 • Upper Stack Height: 18 mm • Weight: 163 g
$12.00 - $19.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Integrated lower headset for 1.5" or tapered steerers - 36° x 45°
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$39.50 - $40.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
$11.70 - $17.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
Everything you'd want in a headset! The Lift Kit comes with 3mm, 8mm, and 18mm rise headset caps, giving your bike a super clean look and eliminating the need for additional spacers. Featuring two precision sealed Campy spec bearings (41.8mm x 45°), the Cinema Lift Kit provides long-lasting bearing life and smooth function. - Cap Height: 3mm, 8mm, and 18mm - Bearing Size: Campy Spec (41.8mm x 45°) - Weight: 2.9 oz
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 2 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44/56mm headtube.
Backed by a 110-year warranty and constructed in Fletcher, NC, the 110-Series headset is designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup. - Sealed stainless steel bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC - Aluminum dual seal crown race protects lower bearing - Interlok spacer compatible - 110 year warranty
Backed by a 110-year warranty and constructed in Fletcher, NC, the 110-Series headset is designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality. Integrated bearings fit directly into compatible head tubes without the need of a bearing press. - Sealed stainless steel bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC - Interlok spacer compatible - 110 year warranty
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup. - Sealed black oxide bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - Steel crown race with integrated seals - Interlok spacer compatible - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
Page 1 of 2 Next page