$30.00 - $42.99
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$29.99 - $54.99
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 40 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
$84.99 - $120.99
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6|EC44/40 • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4 • Upper Stack Height: 18 mm • Weight: 163 g
$12.00 - $19.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
$6.00 - $14.50
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
$40.99 - $84.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
$11.70 - $22.99
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 7 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
Cane Creek 40 EC Headset Lowers - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer tubes - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Color: Black - Lower Stack Height: 12 mm - Weight: 65 g - Crown Race: 33 - S.H.I.S Lower: EC44
This is the Top Cover for the Cane Creek 40 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Page 1 of 1