SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$13.99 - $27.99
- Classic, woven cotten construction with 3M adhesive backing for an ulta-thin tape with secure grip - Includes: 2 rolls of tape, logo'd friction end plugs, and finishing tape
Update your Brompton with new black grips. Fits M/H-Type handlebars. Suitable adhesive must be used. Not compatible with 2017 bikes.
- Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for BMX or fixie/Trixie use on flat and riser bars - 147mm long/30.0mm diameter - 125g/pair
SRAM's Comfort Grips are made of compliant rubber in an ergonomic shape for excellent support and comfort. They have stylish SRAM logos and are built to stick tight on the handlebars and last.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application: 45/35G pair - Use (diameter): Road/track (25mm)
$19.99 - $21.99
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Logo embossed, lightweight EVA microcellular foam construction provides a sure grip in both wet and dry conditions - Includes: 2 rolls of tape, friction end plugs, hood strips, and finishing tape
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
$24.99 - $27.49
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$24.99 - $32.00
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
$26.99 - $28.00
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
Treat your hands to a plush ride via 3.1mm of gel-backed foam tape that will reduce hand and arm fatigue during long rides or less than ideal road conditions. This lightweight, yet durable, tape comes in tons of colors and includes bar plugs. Features: - 3.1mm thick soft gel backing reduces road chatter and let's you ride longer, more comfortably - Press in bar end plugs finish the off the look and keep things tidy - Available in loads of colors to suit your palette and matchy match nearly anything - This bar tape is lightweight, whispy, and lean, so as not burden you or your ride - 96g including bar plugs - 79in / 200cm of tape per roll - 1.2in / 3cm wide - Finishing tape included
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
$34.99 - $36.00
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$35.99 - $36.00
When you're going fast, you need to hold on to something. SRAM's DH Silicone Locking Grips have you covered with clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface with thumb donut and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
$37.99 - $38.99
Ergon's GA1 Evo Grips are ideal for all-mountain riding. The slim design allows optimal rotation of your hand on the grip for pulling up on jumps or moving your weight back when riding drop-offs. There are 4 different textures, too, to optimize your grip, and together with the anatomical shape, it allows maximum control with minimal gripping force. The areas where the balls of your hand touch the grips feature a relief zone to alleviate pressure on the ulnar nerve, preventing numbness and tingling of the fingers. These trick grips also have integrated composite clamps to securely lock the Evos in place, so they stay put while you're getting loose barreling down the trail.
Page 1 of 3 Next page