You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter. Even in tight bends and under violent braking everything remains under control. The spikes work best on ice when running at minimum pressure, while at maximum pressure the tires can be ridden on ice-free roads with minimal road noise. - Wire Bead with Reflective Sidewall - Raceguard Protection - 208 Studs
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$54.99 - $129.99
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
BIG BETTY IS BACK! Equipped with everything modern tire technology has to offer. A Downhill and Enduro Allrounder for dry to damp conditions. Big Betty works perfectly on the rear wheel when combined with our much-loved Magic Mary up front. - For Downhill and Enduro - Long, supported brake edges - Extra-strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties
Hans Dampf has everything to increase enduro fun. Choose it for stunning handling and the highest puncture protection on demanding trails—ascent as well as descent. - Precisely tuned stud positioning for controlled and forgiving riding at the limit - The combination of large and small shoulder studs grants the rider optimal grip in numerous conditions - Semi-open blocks ensure optimal self-cleaning properties with low rolling resistance
$119.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$89.99 - $124.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
THE ULTIMATE GRAVITY TIRE. Indisputably the favorite among Schwalbe Downhill and Enduro athletes, the Magic Marry offers perfect all-around characteristics for almost all tracks and conditions. The sophisticated intermediate profile is combined with the best compounds and construction, pushing the limits to surprising levels. - Strong shoulder studs and aggressive, open tread design provide maximum braking traction and cornering grip, even in extremely muddy terrain. - Equipped with V-Grooves specially developed for Magic Mary, every stud can bite into the ground for even more grip. - Angled studs in the middle of the tread optimize the rolling characteristics.
$59.99 - $139.99
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
$48.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
THE PERFECT RACER. Faced with the extreme challenges of today's XC tracks, we completely revised Racing Ralph. The result is a very fast and versatile XC profile, specially developed for the rear wheel. - Numerous grip edges in the tread center for super traction and excellent acceleration - Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip - Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- The semi-slick: Used on very fast and dry trails. - Little rolling resistance and little weight. - Primarily for use on rear wheel. - Tread design: fast, flat studs in the center of the tread for good corner grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders.
$119.99 - $124.99
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$94.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
Page 1 of 1