The idea of using neoprene as a barrier against the cold has been around since 1950s in wetsuits, but was only recently adopted for cycling. The theory was; if it can keep you warm in near zero water submersion, it can keep your hands warm on the bike. The FS260-Pro Nemo Glove II proves this theory correct, helping keep your hands warm on even some of the coolest, dampest days.
The high-quality superstreets neoprene creates a comfortable, snug-fitting glove, and the addition of a wicking terry inner moves moisture away from your skin and adds a little extra warmth.
- Superstretch neoprene outer
- Wicking terry inner for insulating warmth
- Waterproof fabric with welded construction
- Deep cuff overlaps with sleeve
- Silicone grip palm print
- Reflective trim
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger