Coming Soon. Call for timeline, or secure your new cargo bike with a deposit.
The EP8 Bullitt takes the "acoustic" Bullit and gives you way, way more capability, whether that's longer rides or bigger hills. Bullitt's are legendary bikes and their light frame and high performance parts are the choice of bike messengers, weekend warriors and bike commuters across the world. If you want the best - and the most proven - this is it.
Bullitts are designed for performance and this bike amplifies that performance seriously. Take one look at the drivetrain. The massive 11-42 XT 12-speed cassette provides a massive 418% gear range (and is a much lighter option than the internal gear hub options available). But the big news is Shimano's EP8 motor. It has a massive 85nm of torque (similiar to a small car!), 500W of peak power, and a huge 500W battery can push up to 180km on a single charge. Want a bike that reads your mind? While the motor constantly tunes torque and power to your needs, the electric shifting automatically finds your gear when you need it (there's a manual option too). Acceleration, hills, cornering, speed... load it up with cargo and punch a hole in gridlock. This bike is ready to make a massive difference in your life.
Anybody who has ridden a Bullitt knows the feeling. Whereas most cargo bikes are heavy, sluggish and tend to 'bow' in corners, the Bullitt is light, fast and ultra-stiff. What you give it, it gives back. This performance is only advanced by a performance geometry that maximizes pedal-transfer and steering performance. It's a highly responsive machine... it reads your mind. This is even more the case with the EP8 motor constantly tuning power to your torque, cadence and wheel RPM. Add the automatic electric shifting (there's a manual option too), and this is pure mind-bike connection.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum frame, made for STePS
- Large payload chassis with 100kg payload
- 500W peak power with 85nm of torque
- 500W battery for long rides (up to 180km)
- Satori Easy-up stem adjusts handlebars from upright comfort to demon speed racer
- Short wheelbase and low centre of gravity puts less bike and more handling into corners
- Steep seat and head-tube angles optimize acceleration and handling
- Super-stiff frame doesn't flex in corners: total mind-bike connection
- Lightweight, top-of-the-line XT drivetrain with a massive 11-42 cassette
- Di2 electric shifting w/ optional Automatic shift
- TRP Slate T4 4-piston caliper with massive 180mm rotors
- High-puncture resistant Schwalbe Tires
- Heavy duty aluminum kickstand
- Designed in Denmark