This is the aero helmet you want when you’re pushing your limits in racing and training. The Tardiz2’s aerodynamic shape and design features will ensure you’re cool, comfortable, and most importantly, fast.
The aerodynamic Tardiz2 is built for speed. The teardrop shape of the helmet and its dimpled tail section improve airflow, saving you precious watts when you’re racing against the clock in triathlons and time trials.
The TS+ fit system ensures a snug and comfortable fit and can be secured with an easy to access dial for fast transitions. The open front allows you to use your favorite eyewear.
Three small vents in the front and large ports the open tail at the rear draw air in and through the helmet. For maximum cooling, the Aquavent allows you to squirt water directly onto your head. When every watt counts, use the closed ventilation cap to increase aerodynamic performance.
- Weight: 372g
- Material: EPS foam, polycarbonate, nylon
Adjustable Head Basket
- Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Spring-loaded cap on the top of the helmet. Use the tip of your water bottle to push the cap open and pour water directly on your head for evaporative cooling.
Dimpled Tail construction
- The rear of the helmet has a dimpled surface to trap an air layer around the tail of the helmet and improve aerodynamic performance.
- The front of the helmet and ear pads are an open design so that you can use any eyewear without interfering with the helmet’s fit.
Turnfit Plus system (TS+)
- A unique fit system which prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of your head.