Our Shimano HG12-specific chainring tooth profile is mated with our proven narrow-wide tooth pattern to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding. Utilizing the most common bolt pattern, 104mm BCD, these rings can mount to almost any crank.
Ideal for replacement chain rings on many Shimano E-Bike drivetrains.
- 104mm Bolt Diameter Circle (104 BCD)
- Chainline: 30T: ~50mm on a 2×10 mid-ring mounting position
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
- Compatible with Shimano 12-speed drivetrains only
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, B.C.
Weight: 30T - 44g