The Big Easy is a longtail electric cargo bike that expands what's possible by bike. With passenger deck seating, Surly trailer integration and the option to run dual batteries, families with children, entrepreneurs with bike supported businesses and commuters who want to?run?more errands en route to their destination will appreciate the maximum cargo potential of Big Easy.
- Condensed bike size range and dropper post routing to promote bike sharing and to accommodate more riders per frame size?
- Fully tested and rated electric bike component set?
- Capable of running dual batteries for extended range
- Damping headset provides smooth and stable handling characteristics under heavy loads?
- Equipped with the most powerful Bosch electric bike motor and largest battery available
- Includes Bosch Standard 4A charger, wiring harness and brackets for additional battery
Bosch Performance Line CX Drive:
- Provides a maximum torque of 75 Nm, with assistance up to 20 mph. No overheating, even during long ascents
- Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains
- The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual’s riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode
- Ideal drive system for ambitious and demanding eBikers
PowerPack 500 Battery:
- Increased capacity to 13.4 Ah (Amp-Hours), with 500 Wh (Watt-Hours) for extended range
- 36-volt Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50%, and full charge takes approx. 4.5 hours with the Bosch Standard Charger
- Frame-mounted battery pack weighs 5.7 lbs
- Bosch Standard 4A Charger included
Expand what’s possible with Dual Battery Operation:
- Big Easy is designed and configured to easily accommodate a second battery; an ideal solution for cargo bike applications
- Dual Batteries deliver up to 1,000 Wh for even more range and capability
- The Bosch DualBattery system switches intelligently between the two batteries, both during charging and discharging
- DualBattery feature is compatible with PowerPack 400 and 500 series frame-mounted batteries (Additional battery sold separately)
- Designed with simplicity in mind, so riders can get the information they need at the touch of a button
- Features include charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance and total distance
- Manages four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, with an eMTB mode specially designed for the Performance Line CX Drive system